AFM: Oscilloscope Takes U.S. Rights to 'Coherence'
The debut feature from director James Byrkit won best screenplay at this year's Fantastic Fest in Austin.
Oscilloscope Laboratories has taken US rights to Coherence, James Byrkit’s feature directorial debut which won the Next Way Best Screenplay at the Fantastic Fest in Austin in September and the best screenplay honor at Spain's Sitges fantasy fest.
The plot of the film follows 8 friends at a dinner who begin to act very strange on the night of an astrological anomaly.
Oscilloscope plan to screen Coherence at more festivals leading up to a theatrical release in 2014. Lene Bausager produced the sci-fi-drama with Bellanova Films/Ugly Duckling Films. Independent is shopping Coherence to international buyers at AFM.
Gersh represented U.S. rights with P Jennifer Dana and negotiated the deal on behalf of filmmakers.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'
- Ian Somerhalder Sings Smokey Robinson Classic in 'Esquire China' Behind the Scene Video - Watch Now!
- 'Glee'Actor Harry Shum Jr. is Engaged to Girlfriend Shelby Rabara!
- Nicole Richie Proudly Rocks New Purple Hair at Lunch with Joel Madden!
- Zooey Deschanel's 'New Girl' & Mindy Kaling's 'Mindy Project' Get Early Renewals From Fox!