AFM 2011: THR's Festival Daily - Day 2
The American Film Market runs Nov. 2-9 in Santa Monica.
In Day 2 of the AFM Daily, Ron Howard makes his first trip to the market in support of his upcoming Formula One project Rush, Jason Statham boards the action drama Hummingbird, and The Hollywood Reporter names the best promotional posters of the day.
Read it here (PDF download).
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR