AFM: Russian, Middle East Hot for 'Plastic'
Russia's Luxor and Mid-East buyer Front Row take rights to heist thriller based on a real-life Beverly Hills jewelery heist.
Russian distributor Luxor and Mid-East buyer Front Row Filmed Entertainment have snatched up rights to Plastic, a heist thriller based on a real-life Beverly Hills jewelery heist.
Directed by Julian Gilbey, the high octane title stars Downton Abbey actor Ed Speleers with Game of Thrones' Alfie Allen, Will Poulter (We’re the Millers), Emma Rigby (The Counselor) and Thomas Kretschmann. Edward Noeltner’s Cinema Management Group is handling international sales and screening Plastic at AFM.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR