AFM: Taiwan's Pomi Prebuys Alex Verner's 'Camera Trap'
The "found footage"-style feature was produced by Jason Newmark and Steve Christian.
TORONTO -- Canadian sales agent 108 Media has presold wildlife documentarian Alex Verner's Camera Trap to Taiwan's Pomi International.
Verner's debut film is a “found footage"-style feature about a British wildlife crew pursuing a rare Amur Snow Leopard in central Asia.
Camera Trap was shot on the Isle of Man and in Nepal, and is produced by Jason Newmark (Triangle, Severance, Creep) and Steve Christian.
In addition to directing, Verner also wrote the screenplay.
108 Media is handling worldwide sales rights and is shopping Camera Trap to buyers at AFM.
The Pomi deal was negotiated by Ryo Ebe, head of 108 Media's Asian division.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)