AFM: Taiwan's Pomi Prebuys Alex Verner's 'Camera Trap'
The "found footage"-style feature was produced by Jason Newmark and Steve Christian.
TORONTO -- Canadian sales agent 108 Media has presold wildlife documentarian Alex Verner's Camera Trap to Taiwan's Pomi International.
Verner's debut film is a “found footage"-style feature about a British wildlife crew pursuing a rare Amur Snow Leopard in central Asia.
Camera Trap was shot on the Isle of Man and in Nepal, and is produced by Jason Newmark (Triangle, Severance, Creep) and Steve Christian.
In addition to directing, Verner also wrote the screenplay.
108 Media is handling worldwide sales rights and is shopping Camera Trap to buyers at AFM.
The Pomi deal was negotiated by Ryo Ebe, head of 108 Media's Asian division.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Emmy Rossum & Zoey Deutch Celebrate with Jimmy Choo at their CHOO.08 Launch Party!
- Zoe Saldana Is Pregnant with Fear in 'Rosemary's Baby' Trailer!
- Television Legend Valerie Harper 'Absolutely Cancer Free' After Battle with Terminal Brain Cancer
- Keri Russell's 'The Americans' Renewed for Third Season by FX!