AFM: Universum Takes 'Maya the Bee' for Germany
The 3D animated feature, based on the beloved children's TV series, is set to hit theaters in September 2014.
Universum has taken German-speaking rights to Maya the Bee - The Movie, a 3D animated feature based on the German children's cartoon.
The distributor, a subsidiary of European media giant Bertelsmann, plans to release the Maya movie theatrically in Germany in September 2014.
Universum also picked up German-speaking rights to 3D titles Vic The Viking, Heidi and Blinky Bill.
All the films are being sold at AFM by Studio 100 Media.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR