AFM: Vertical Entertainment Takes 'Boys Of Abu Ghraib'
The military thriller, executive produced by Edward Zwick and Marshall Herskovitz, hits North American theaters March 14.
Vertical Entertainment has picked up North American rights to Boys of Abu Ghraib, a military thriller from first-time director Luke Moran about a forbidden friendship between a U.S. soldier and an Iraqi detainee during the infamous torture scandal at Iraq’s Abu Ghraib prison.
Sean Astin, John Heard and Sara Paxton co-star.
Vertical plans to bow the film in March next year.
Edward Zwick and Marshall Herskovitz executive produced Boys. Electric Entertainment is handling international sales, shopping the title to buyers at this year's AFM.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)