Kathryn Hahn Brings Home a Stripper in 'Afternoon Delight' Trailer (Video)
Juno Temple, Jane Lynch and Josh Radnor also star in Jill Soloway’s directorial debut.
Juno Temple strips, “hooks” and nannies in the Afternoon Delight trailer.
In Jill Soloway’s directorial debut, Temple stars as a 19-year-old stripper who finds herself as the unlikely pet project for Kathryn Hahn’s bored, stay-at-home mom character.
When Hahn and her distant husband, Josh Radnor, hit up a strip club to spice up their marriage, Hahn takes an interest in Temple and invites her to be the family’s live-in nanny. Jane Lynch also stars as Hahn’s incompetent therapist.
Afternoon Delight debuted earlier this year at the Sundance Film Festival, where Soloway picked up the honor of best director. It will open in select theaters on Aug. 30 via Film Arcade.
See the trailer above, and for more from the cast, watch THR’s Sundance video lounge interview below.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)