A.G. Lafley Joining Board of Directors of Legendary Entertainment
He previously served as the chairman of the board, president and CEO of Procter & Gamble.
A. G. Lafley, the former chairman of the board, president and CEO of Proctor & Gamble, is joining the board of directors of Legendary Entertainment.
The board also consists of Legendary chairman and CEO Thomas Tull, Jim Breyer, Larry Clark, Dick Cook and Joe Roth.
"I am pleased to welcome A.G. to our board. He is a significant addition during a time of development and opportunity at Legendary," Tull said.
Lafley currents serves as special partner at Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and as director of the General Electric Co.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"
- The Extremely Hard Lessons That the Themed Entertainment Industry Learned From Hard Rock Park
- Joe Biden Posts First Selfie With None Other Than President Obama