A.G. Lafley Joining Board of Directors of Legendary Entertainment
He previously served as the chairman of the board, president and CEO of Procter & Gamble.
A. G. Lafley, the former chairman of the board, president and CEO of Proctor & Gamble, is joining the board of directors of Legendary Entertainment.
The board also consists of Legendary chairman and CEO Thomas Tull, Jim Breyer, Larry Clark, Dick Cook and Joe Roth.
"I am pleased to welcome A.G. to our board. He is a significant addition during a time of development and opportunity at Legendary," Tull said.
Lafley currents serves as special partner at Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and as director of the General Electric Co.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game