Al Pacino Denied Re-Entry to Golden Globes Afterparties
The winner left the Beverly Hilton to tuck his children in bed, but his limo was stopped by security on its return.
Turns out being a Golden Globe winner -- or Al Pacino -- doesn't always have its perks.
After his win for best actor in a miniseries or TV movie for HBO's You Don't Know Jack, Pacino left to go tuck his children in bed.
But when he tried to come back to the Hilton to continue celebrating at the afterparties around 10 p.m., he was denied re-entry.
Security wouldn't let his limo approach the congested area around the venue, and he was sitting out in front of the Hilton being told he couldn't come back.
But there is good news: Around 10:20, he was spotted at the HBO party, so he did manage to get back in at some point.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR