Al Roker Entertainment Taps New Development Exec
GSN's Lauren Burger will oversee development for the company.
Al Roker Entertainment has tapped a new director of development.
GSN's Lauren Burger will be charged with researching and developing projects to build the company's current slate while also bringing in new projects and talent, the company announced Tuesday.
Burger boards ARE from GSN, where she served as manager of programming and development for the network. Before that, Burger was at Optomen Productions and Crybaby Media.
In her new post, Burger will report to CEO Al Roker and exec vp Tracie Brennan.
Additionally, ARE division Roker Creative Media has inked a consulting pact with John West and Obsession Media, in which West will pursue brands for creativity and messaging opportunities.
ARE is a production company whose credits include TV movies Operation Inspiration, Annie's Search for Sandy and Radio City Holiday.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR