Al Roker Entertainment Taps New Development Exec
GSN's Lauren Burger will oversee development for the company.
Al Roker Entertainment has tapped a new director of development.
GSN's Lauren Burger will be charged with researching and developing projects to build the company's current slate while also bringing in new projects and talent, the company announced Tuesday.
Burger boards ARE from GSN, where she served as manager of programming and development for the network. Before that, Burger was at Optomen Productions and Crybaby Media.
In her new post, Burger will report to CEO Al Roker and exec vp Tracie Brennan.
Additionally, ARE division Roker Creative Media has inked a consulting pact with John West and Obsession Media, in which West will pursue brands for creativity and messaging opportunities.
ARE is a production company whose credits include TV movies Operation Inspiration, Annie's Search for Sandy and Radio City Holiday.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Ian Somerhalder Is Definitely the Hottest Paper Boy at LAX Airport!
- Katie Couric Flexes Her Muscles & She's Buffer Than You'd Imagine!
- Ariana Grande to Debut New Single 'Problem' at Radio Disney Music Awards! (Exclusive)
- Jason Derulo Rips Off His Shirt After Jordin Sparks Joins Him for Passionate Duet 'Vertigo'! (Video)