Alain Ducasse Takes Center Stage at Cannes (Cannes)
The celebrity chef's presence at the festival's Electrolux Agora Pavilion is the latest melding of cuisine and big-ticket film events.
In the run up to this year’s Festival de Cannes, Electrolux, a purveyor of fine kitchen wares, washing machines, and an unlikely Riviera candidate, quietly cooked up plans to host its first ever pavilion at the festival, alongside the Germans, the Slovenians and the Chinese.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR