Alamo Drafthouse to Expand to New York and L.A.
The Texas-based theater chain has inked a new deal with Fandango to sell tickets online.
The Texas-based Alamo Drafthouse theater chain has partnered with Fandango, and plans to expand locations to New York and Los Angeles.
It will now sell theaters tickets online, including for its Sing-Alongs, Quote-Alongs, Big Screen Classics, Terror Tuesdays, Weird Wednesdays, Films & Feasts, Live Score events.
"We're ecstatic to partner with Fandango, the industry leader in online ticketing. Theatrical releases & our specialty programming can sell out days, even weeks in advance and sometimes after minutes of being available for purchase, so online and mobile ticketing is a huge part of our business. As we prepare to expand to Los Angeles, New York and other markets across the country, this Fandango partnership will be integral to reaching new moviegoers with easy access to advance ticketing," said Tim League, Alamo Drafthouse CEO and founder in a statement.
Read the entire release after the jump.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR