Alan Horn Exec Producing 'The Hobbit'
Nudged out at Warner Bros., the former studio chief is shepherding one of its biggest franchises.
When the first trailer for The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey appeared online Dec. 20, sharp-eyed Hollywood insiders might have noticed a familiar yet unexpected name listed as executive producer: Alan Horn, the former Warner Bros. president who departed the studio in April with a nudge from Time Warner CEO Jeff Bewkes.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Beyonce Surprises Fans With New Album Featuring Jay Z, Blue Ivy, Drake
- A Christmas Gift For You: A Conversation with Phil Spector & The Crystals' La La Brooks, Chatting with The Piano Guys, Plus Pink Martini and Sydney York Exclusives
- Live from the Dubai International Film Festival: Thursday, Dec. 12
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'Get Up, Stand Up' Recap: They Love Each Other!