Alan Ritchson to Play Gloss in 'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire'
The "Blue Mountain State" star is the latest to join the ensemble cast for the Lionsgate sequel, as he performs the role of a former Career tribute.
TORONTO – Blue Mountain State’s Alan Ritchson has been cast as Gloss in Lionsgate’s The Hunger Games sequel Catching Fire.
Ritchson will play a former Career tribute from District who along with his sister Cashmere competes in the Quarter Quell.
He most recently starred in the CBS comedy pilot Super Fun Night, and played Thad Castle on Blue Mountain State, which aired on Spike TV for three seasons.
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire will be directed by Francis Lawrence, and is produced by Nina Jacobson’s Color Force in association with Jon Kilik.
Lionsgate will release the teen tentpole on November 22, 2013.
- The Epic Disney Blow-Up of 1994
- Mickey Rooney's Final Days Marred by Bizarre Family Feud
- Why Stephen Colbert Is the Perfect David Letterman Replacement
- 'The Normal Heart's' 30-Year Journey From Barbra Streisand to Ryan Murphy
- T.D. Jakes on Bringing God to Hollywood and Brushing Off Criticism From Cynics
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR