Alan Ritchson to Play Gloss in 'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire'
The "Blue Mountain State" star is the latest to join the ensemble cast for the Lionsgate sequel, as he performs the role of a former Career tribute.
TORONTO – Blue Mountain State’s Alan Ritchson has been cast as Gloss in Lionsgate’s The Hunger Games sequel Catching Fire.
Ritchson will play a former Career tribute from District who along with his sister Cashmere competes in the Quarter Quell.
He most recently starred in the CBS comedy pilot Super Fun Night, and played Thad Castle on Blue Mountain State, which aired on Spike TV for three seasons.
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire will be directed by Francis Lawrence, and is produced by Nina Jacobson’s Color Force in association with Jon Kilik.
Lionsgate will release the teen tentpole on November 22, 2013.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR