'Words With Friends' Defends Alec Baldwin After He Was Kicked Off American Airlines Flight
The actor tweeted Tuesday that he was removed from the airplane for playing the Zynga game.
"Words With Friends" has come to the defense of Alec Baldwin.
On Tuesday, the actor took to Twitter to announce he'd gotten in trouble on an American Airlines flight while sitting at the gate at Los Angeles International Airport.
"Flight attendant on American reamed me out 4 playing WORDS W FRIENDS while we sat at the gate, not moving. #nowonderamericaairisbankrupt," he tweeted, before following up with "But, oddly, 30 Rock plays inflight on American. #theresalwaysunited."
Former MTV COO Michael J. Wolf was also on the flight,and tweeted that the actor had actually been kicked off of the plane, indicating he may have been at fault.
After the news broke, the Zynga word game released a photo to TMZ that features the phrase "Let Alec Play."
And the score on the game reads: A Baldwin 1, American Air 0.
Baldwin also tweeted out the photo to his nearly 600,000 followers, along with the hash tag #theresalwaysunited.
The 30 Rock star is just the latest Hollywood player to be kicked off a commercial flight, following country star John Rich, L Word actress Leisha Hailey, Green Day singer Billie Joe Armstrong and director Kevin Smith.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- 'Third Person' Trailer Shows Mila Kunis, Olivia Wilde, Liam Neeson Feeling Everything
- AMC's Hit Reality Show 'Small Town Security' Is Back For Season 3
- Bride Gives Groom 'Ghostbusters' Cake, Proves That She's A Keeper
- Ted Neeley, Original 'Jesus Christ Superstar,' Hopes Pope Francis Will Come To The Musical