Alec Baldwin Quits Twitter, Says 'I Wanted to Gut and Kill' TMZ's Harvey Levin Over Phone Call Leak
The newly-wed "30 Rock" star admits a strong distaste for the king of Hollywood gossip.
A word of advice to the New York City paparazzi that have set up camp in the bushes outside Alec Baldwin's apartment building: the recent pushing and shoving exchanges are just the beginning.
Baldwin, who has had trouble of late with aggressive photographers seeking to capture shots of him with his new bride, Hilaria Thomas, has a long history with aggressive tabloids -- thanks in large part to the breakup of his first marriage, to Kim Basinger. The long battle over the ex-couple's daughter, Ireland, infamously led Baldwin to leave the then-11-year old a venemous voicemail in 2007, which was leaked by TMZ. That led to just a little bit of ill will toward TMZ boss Harvey Levin.
“I wanted to stick a knife in him and gut him and kill him and I wanted him to die breathing his last breath looking into my eyes," Baldwin tells Vanity Fair in a new interview. That follows a tweet this weekend in which he called Levin a "vermin."
And that's all he's going to say on the subject, at least for now; following a long run of political statements, battles with critics, 140-character rationed poetry and airplane distress signals, Baldwin deactivated his Twitter account on Monday, signing off with the message, "It's been fun."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR