Canadian Actress Charged With Stalking Alec Baldwin
Genevieve Sabourin, who worked on one of the "30 Rock" actor's movies, was arrested outside of Baldwin’s New York apartment.
A Canadian woman has been arrested for allegedly stalking 30 Rock actor Alec Baldwin.
Genevieve Sabourin, 40, is in jail, facing aggravated harassment and stalking charges, a New York Police Department spokesman told CNN.
Sabourin was arrested after she showed up at Baldwin’s New York City apartment on Sunday. The doorman called Baldwin, who was in the Hamptons at the time, but Baldwin recognized the woman’s name and had the authorities alerted, according to TMZ. TMZ reports that Sabourin had been texting and emailing Baldwin, saying that she wanted to have his baby.
Sabourin has worked as an actress and a publicist according to her IMDB profile. She is listed as a unit publicist on the 2002 film The Adventures of Pluto Nash, in which Baldwin had a cameo. Her other IMDB credits include some Canadian TV roles and a role in 2002’s Swindle.
In early April, Baldwin got engaged to his girlfriend, yoga studio co-owner Hilaria Thomas. The actor and Thomas met last year. The couple have yet to set a date for the wedding.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR