Alec and Hilaria Baldwin Welcome Baby Girl
The "30 Rock" actor and his wife announced the birth of daughter Carmen Gabriela.
Alec and Hilaria Baldwin welcomed a baby girl on Friday.
"We are overjoyed to announce the birth of our daughter Carmen Gabriela. She is absolutely perfect," tweeted Hilaria on Friday night.
Hilaria, a yoga instructor and lifestyle correspondent for Extra, met the 30 Rock actor in February 2011 at a New York restaurant.
"I was standing near the door with my friends when he walked up and took my hand and said, ‘I must know you,’" she recalled in a New York Times wedding announcement.
The couple wed at St. Patrick's Old Cathedral in New York City in June 2012. They announced Hilaria's pregnancy in February during a special that aired on Extra. Baldwin's NBC sitcom, 30 Rock, completed its seven-season run in January.
It's the first child for the couple. Baldwin has another daughter, Ireland, from his previous marriage to Kim Basinger. "I was born October 23. Carmen was born Friday, August 23," wrote Ireland on Twitter this Friday.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR