Alexander Payne's 'Nebraska' Trailer: Bruce Dern, Will Forte Hit the Road (Video)
Dern plays a determined father who drags his son (Forte) on a road trip after he becomes convinced that he's won a sweepstakes.
The first full-length trailer for Alexander Payne's Nebraska has debuted, previewing an endearing father-son road trip story through America's heartland.
Bruce Dern stars as a cantankerous father, who, after receiving a sweepstakes letter in the mail, drags his son (Will Forte) into a journey to pick up his supposed winnings. Along the way, they run into family and friends who are hungry for a piece of the million-dollar pie.
Payne's black-and-white film, which had its premiere at the Cannes Film Festival, where Dern won the award for best actor, will be released by Paramount in a limited run on Nov. 15, which will qualify it for awards contention.
Also starring June Squibb and Breaking Bad's Bob Odenkirk, Nebraska was written by Bob Nelson and produced by Bona Fide Productions' Albert Berger and Ron Yerxa.
Watch the new trailer below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Zac Efron, Dave Franco, and Christopher Mintz-Plasse Share Crazy Stories From "Neighbors" Set at SXSW 2014
- Jennifer Aniston Would Trade Bodies With Gisele Bundchen, Is Just Like Us
- What We Want To See In 'Looking' Season 2
- I Ain't Gonna Work on Maggie's Farm No More: 'True Detective' and the Deep Dark Secret of the American Psyche