'Mad Men' Co-Stars Alexis Bledel, Vincent Kartheiser Engaged
The duo first stepped out as a couple back in October.
Wedding bells soon will be ringing for Mad Men co-stars Alexis Bledel and Vincent Kartheiser.
A rep for Kartheiser confirms to The Hollywood Reporter that the couple is “recently engaged.”
Bledel, 31, and Kartheiser, 33, first stepped out as a couple in October at a New York City art event, though they reportedly had been dating since last spring. The duo met on the set of the Mad Men, where Bledel played a neglected housewife who engages in an ill-fated affair with Kartheiser’s seedy Pete Campbell.
Us Weekly first reported news of the engagement, sourcing an unnamed friend who said: “Vincent proposed a few weeks ago. She’s been wearing her ring. It’s huge!”
This will be the first marriage for both stars. Bledel previously dated her Gilmore Girls co-star Milo Ventimiglia for three years, while Kartheiser has been linked to actress Rachael Leigh Cook in the past.
No additional details about the pending nuptials are being revealed at this time.
Bledel's latest film, The Brass Teapot, is due out April 5, while Kartheiser will reprise his role on Mad Men when it returns April 7.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR