Alice Eve Cast in 'Decoding Annie Parker'
The actress joins the indie project that stars Samantha Morton and Helen Hunt.
Alice Eve has joined the cast of Decoding Annie Parker, an indie comedy-drama that stars Helen Hunt and Samantha Morton.
The project from director Steven Bernstein is based on the true story of geneticist Mary Claire King, who discovered a gene linked to breast cancer. Hunt stars as King and Morton plays Annie Parker, a woman who resolves to fight her cancer diagnosis.
Eve will play Louise, a former friend of Parker's who has an affair with her husband, causing them to divorce. Decoding also features Aaron Paul, Corey Stoll and Maggie Grace. The project began filming in Los Angeles in October.
Eve's film credits include Sex and the City 2 and She's Out of My League; she will appear in Men in Black III and The Raven. The actress also had a memorable turn on the final season of HBO's Entourage as Sophia, the Vanity Fair reporter who becomes engaged to Adrian Grenier's Vince.
Media House Capital (Canada) Corp. is co-financing Decoding and will produce with Ozymandias Productions. Aaron L. Gilbert, Media House’ managing director, will also serve as an executive producer, along with Jonathan Brownlee and Sahil Chanana. The project is being produced by Clark Peterson, Stuart Ross, Keith Kjarval, Mary Vernieu and Ron Senkowski.
Eve is represented by UTA, the U.K.'s Artist Rights Group and Untitled Entertainment.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack