Alicia Keys to Perform at People's Choice Awards
She will join previously announced performers Christina Aguilera and Jason Aldean.
Alicia Keys has been added as a People's Choice Awards performer.
One day after it was announced that Christina Aguilera would be taking the stage at the 2013 awards ceremony, Keys will join previously announced performer, country singer Jason Aldean.
“The caliber of performances we have planned for this show is beyond compare,” said executive producer Mark Burnett. “Alicia is an undeniable vocal powerhouse, and combined with Christina Aguilera and Jason Aldean, we are going to have one epic show. They are three of music's biggest talents. I am simply ecstatic to have them all joining us this year."
Keys' fifth album, Girl on Fire, debuted atop the Billboard 200 charts, as well as the R&B/hip-hop albums chart and was No. 1 digital album.
The People's Choice Awards take place Wednesday, Jan. 9, 2013 from L.A. Live's Nokia Theatre and will be broadcast live on the east coast at 9 p.m. ET on CBS.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Matt Bomer Talks 'Fifty Shades' Casting Rumors, Wants to Return for 'Magic Mike XXL'!
- Taylor Swift & Sarah Hyland See an Off-Broadway Play Together!
- Hilary Duff Treats Herself to a Vegan Dinner at Crossroads!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Express Sadness Over Death of Camilla Parker Bowles' Brother