Alicia Keys to Perform at People's Choice Awards
She will join previously announced performers Christina Aguilera and Jason Aldean.
Alicia Keys has been added as a People's Choice Awards performer.
One day after it was announced that Christina Aguilera would be taking the stage at the 2013 awards ceremony, Keys will join previously announced performer, country singer Jason Aldean.
“The caliber of performances we have planned for this show is beyond compare,” said executive producer Mark Burnett. “Alicia is an undeniable vocal powerhouse, and combined with Christina Aguilera and Jason Aldean, we are going to have one epic show. They are three of music's biggest talents. I am simply ecstatic to have them all joining us this year."
Keys' fifth album, Girl on Fire, debuted atop the Billboard 200 charts, as well as the R&B/hip-hop albums chart and was No. 1 digital album.
The People's Choice Awards take place Wednesday, Jan. 9, 2013 from L.A. Live's Nokia Theatre and will be broadcast live on the east coast at 9 p.m. ET on CBS.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Kate Beckinsale Films 'Absolutely Anything' Alongside a Really Really Nice Car!
- Usher Narrows Down 'The Voice' Live Show Performers to Just Three - Meet Team Usher!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Help Plant a Tree in Australia!
- Sam Claflin Promotes 'The Quiet Ones' at His 'Meet The Actors' Session in NYC!