Alicia Keys to Perform at People's Choice Awards
She will join previously announced performers Christina Aguilera and Jason Aldean.
Alicia Keys has been added as a People's Choice Awards performer.
One day after it was announced that Christina Aguilera would be taking the stage at the 2013 awards ceremony, Keys will join previously announced performer, country singer Jason Aldean.
“The caliber of performances we have planned for this show is beyond compare,” said executive producer Mark Burnett. “Alicia is an undeniable vocal powerhouse, and combined with Christina Aguilera and Jason Aldean, we are going to have one epic show. They are three of music's biggest talents. I am simply ecstatic to have them all joining us this year."
Keys' fifth album, Girl on Fire, debuted atop the Billboard 200 charts, as well as the R&B/hip-hop albums chart and was No. 1 digital album.
The People's Choice Awards take place Wednesday, Jan. 9, 2013 from L.A. Live's Nokia Theatre and will be broadcast live on the east coast at 9 p.m. ET on CBS.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws