Alison Brie, Justin Chatwin Top-Line 'No Stranger Than Love'
The Canadian indie rom-com is shooting in Toronto, with Nick Wernham directing.
TORONTO – Alison Brie, Justin Chatwin and Colin Hanks are top-lining No Stranger Than Love, a romantic comedy now nearing completion in Toronto from Wernham Entertainment.
Nick Wernham will direct the comedy from a script by Steve Adams.
The Canadian indie wraps up filming on Friday with 12 days in studio.
Brie (Mad Men, Community) plays an attractive and kind high school art teacher in the small village of Spot Valley, filled with men secretly or openly in love with her, while Hanks performs the role of a married high school football coach.
Paul Fler is producing the film, with Fred Roos, Richard Wernham, Simon Wernham, and Jeff Latimer executive producing.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Amanda Seyfried and Cara Delevingne are Joining Pan
- Theater Review: Michelle Williams and Alan Cumming Come (Back) to the Cabaret
- Christopher Meloni on Surviving Jack, Surviving Dinosaurs, and Why His Oz Character Was Revolutionary
- Hedwig and the Angry Inch Director on Those Fake Hurt Locker Playbills