Alison Brie, Justin Chatwin Top-Line 'No Stranger Than Love'
The Canadian indie rom-com is shooting in Toronto, with Nick Wernham directing.
TORONTO – Alison Brie, Justin Chatwin and Colin Hanks are top-lining No Stranger Than Love, a romantic comedy now nearing completion in Toronto from Wernham Entertainment.
Nick Wernham will direct the comedy from a script by Steve Adams.
The Canadian indie wraps up filming on Friday with 12 days in studio.
Brie (Mad Men, Community) plays an attractive and kind high school art teacher in the small village of Spot Valley, filled with men secretly or openly in love with her, while Hanks performs the role of a married high school football coach.
Paul Fler is producing the film, with Fred Roos, Richard Wernham, Simon Wernham, and Jeff Latimer executive producing.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR