Alison Pill Joins Cast of Aaron Sorkin's HBO Pilot
The actress will play a producer on the cable news project.
Alison Pill has joined Jeff Daniels and Olivia Munn in Aaron Sorkin's cable news pilot at HBO.
The project, tentatively titled More as This Story Develops, revolves around Will (Daniels), the co-anchor of a cable news show who must contend with a new team after his fellow host lands a new gig and takes most of his staff with him.
Pill (Milk) will play Maggie, one of Will's loyal associate producers who is in a shaky relationship with another staffer on the show.
Munn was cast early Wednesday as Sloan, one of the "new breed" of sexy financial analysts with a show on Will's network.
Daniels’ role was originally written as a fortysomething and marks his first regular series TV gig.
Alan Poul (Six Feet Under) recently joined the project as an executive producer alongside Sorkin and Scott Rudin (The Social Network), and will direct episodes should the pilot go to series.
Pill is repped by WME and Joannie Burstein.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR