'All My Children' Actor Joins ABC's 'The River'
Jeff Galfer will play Sammy Kirsch, a comedic crew member who is part of the team traveling through the Amazon in search of a missing adventurer.
Jeff Galfer has joined ABC's drama pilot The River.
The actor, who most recently has recurred on All My Children, will play Sammy Kirsch, a comedic crew member who is part of the team traveling through the Amazon in search of a missing adventurer.
Galfer joins Eloise Mumford (Lone Star), Joe Anderson (The Crazies), Bruce Greenwood (John From Cincinnati), Paulina Gaitan (Las Aparicio), Shaun Parkes (Identity), Paul Blackthorne (Lipstick Jungle), Leslie Hope (The Mentalist), Daniel Zacapa (Resurrection Blvd.) and Thomas Kretschmann (The Cape) in the drama pilot from ABC Studios.
The pilot, which is filming in Puerto Rico, was written by Michael Green (Kings), who also executive produces with Paranormal Activity's Oren Peli and Jason Blum, Darryl Frank, Justin Flavey, Zack Estrin and Steven Schneider.
Jaume Collet-Serra (Orphan) will direct.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack