Gabriel Byrne, Rufus Sewell, Toby Stephens Join Cast Of 'All Things To All Men'
George Isaac's directorial debut, a fast-paced crime thriller, will be set in London.
LONDON - Gabriel Byrne, Rufus Sewell and Toby Stephens are to head the cast in a fast-paced London movie crime thriller All Things To All Men, which will be directed by George Isaac.
Produced by Isaac and actor Pierre Mascolo under Cipher Films, the joint banner they formed in 2003 to produce Kidulthood and Adulthood, the movie will be Isaac's directorial debut.
Set in contemporary London, Stephens will play Riley, a criminal who becomes caught up in a dangerous game of cat and mouse between maverick police boss Rufus Sewell, who plays Parker, and crime lord Joseph Corso, played by Gabriel Byrne.
Supporting cast include Elsa Pataky, Leo Gregory, Julian Sands and James Frain.
Principal photography has begun in London.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR