Gabriel Byrne, Rufus Sewell, Toby Stephens Join Cast Of 'All Things To All Men'
George Isaac's directorial debut, a fast-paced crime thriller, will be set in London.
LONDON - Gabriel Byrne, Rufus Sewell and Toby Stephens are to head the cast in a fast-paced London movie crime thriller All Things To All Men, which will be directed by George Isaac.
Produced by Isaac and actor Pierre Mascolo under Cipher Films, the joint banner they formed in 2003 to produce Kidulthood and Adulthood, the movie will be Isaac's directorial debut.
Set in contemporary London, Stephens will play Riley, a criminal who becomes caught up in a dangerous game of cat and mouse between maverick police boss Rufus Sewell, who plays Parker, and crime lord Joseph Corso, played by Gabriel Byrne.
Supporting cast include Elsa Pataky, Leo Gregory, Julian Sands and James Frain.
Principal photography has begun in London.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, Plus A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10