Alleged 'Repo Games' Shooter Charged With Attempted Murder
The man who allegedly opened fire at the show's production team Monday night was also booked for assault with a deadly weapon and obstructing a police officer.
Spike TV's Repo Games crew got more than they bargained for while taping an episode in North Las Vegas Monday night.
Cops responded to a call from the show's production security team after a man got into a physical altercation with the Repo crew while they attempted to take his vehicle TMZ reports. The suspect allegedly pulled a gun on members of the television crew and opened fire before going back into his home.
The man was arrested and booked for attempted murder, assault with a deadly weapon and obstructing a police officer.
The show, which premieres tonight at 8 PM EST on Spike TV, filmed the whole thing.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack