Alleged Tiger Woods mistress in VH1 'Rehab'
Janice Dickinson, 'Hills' star Jason Wahler also among cast
Tiger Woods' alleged mistress Rachel Uchitel, former supermodel Janice Dickinson and reality star Jason Wahler of "The Hills" have all signed on for TV show "Celebrity Rehab With Dr. Drew," VH1 said Monday.
Uchitel, a nightclub manager who helped break the Tiger Woods sex scandal story in November, will be also be joined by 1970s teen idol and singer Leif Garrett and "Party of Five" TV actor Jeremy London.
Woods has admitted cheating on his wife but has never confirmed or denied specific claims made by more than 12 women.
The fourth series of "Celebrity Rehab," to be aired in late 2010, will follow the real-life experiences of the celebrity patients undergoing detoxification and treatment for drugs, drink and other destructive addictions.
Past patients on the show have included actor Gary Busey, Guns N' Roses drummer Steven Adler, former Hollywood madam Heidi Fleiss and country music singer Mindy McCready.
Celebrity news websites reported earlier this year that producers had offered actress Lindsay Lohan $1 million to take part in the upcoming season. But Lohan reportedly turned down the offer and is due to start a 90-day jail term Tuesday followed by a court-ordered 90-day rehab program.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR