Allied Integrated Marketing and Terry Hines & Associates Form New Company
Allied-THA will handle movie promotion and marketing for studios in smaller markets.
While the major distributors handle movie advertising, promotion and marketing in major markets, they often turn to outside vendors to do the local ad placements, promotion and public relations in smaller cities across the country. On Wednesday, two of the agencies that do much of that kind of work, Allied Integrated Marketing and Terry Hines & Associates, announced a merger.
The new company, to be called Allied-THA, will continue to offer service to movie companies on a local and regional basis, for clients who in the past have included Paramount, Fox, Universal, Lionsgate, Sony and Disney.
"It brings together some of the best and most experienced people in the entertainment industry, and it creates a nationwide network of local marketing experts that is unparalleled,” said Clint Kendall, President of Allied.
"This merger will allow us to be more efficient, while better supporting all of our clients,” added Grant Nemirow, Owner and CEO of THA.
Allied will continue to operate its 21 offices in cities across the U.S. and Canada.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR