Allison Wallach hired as agent at UTA
Ex-BBC Worldwide exec starts in Oct. in alternative TV
NEW YORK -- United Talent Agency has hired Allison Wallach, who was most recently senior vp of programming at BBC Worldwide, as an agent in its alternative TV department.
She will be based in New York, begin Oct. 1 and report to UTA partner Michael Camacho, head of the department.
"Allison's experience as a network programmer as well as her many years working on the buyer side make her an extraordinary asset to the department," said Camacho.
"I've really enjoyed being a part of the BBC and working alongside many talented colleagues," said Wallach. "Over the years, however, I've found myself drawn increasingly towards helping to shape the careers of the creators and producers of the content we all love to watch, and the opportunity to join UTA and represent the best people working in television was one I could not pass up."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack