Alton Brown, Food Network Ink Three-Year Deal
He will look to develop new series with the network.
Television personality Alton Brown has inked a new three-year deal with the Food Network.
Brown will look to develop new series with the network through this new partnership.
He will guest star in two episodes of Food Network Star, set to premiere in June; film the fourth season of The Next Iron Chef, returning in October; and continue on Iron Chef America, with Season 10 launching in the summer.
Brown will continue to produce and star in three Good Eats specials, to air during the 2011-12 season.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- 'Third Person' Trailer Shows Mila Kunis, Olivia Wilde, Liam Neeson Feeling Everything
- AMC's Hit Reality Show 'Small Town Security' Is Back For Season 3
- Bride Gives Groom 'Ghostbusters' Cake, Proves That She's A Keeper
- Ted Neeley, Original 'Jesus Christ Superstar,' Hopes Pope Francis Will Come To The Musical