Alton Brown, Food Network Ink Three-Year Deal
He will look to develop new series with the network.
Television personality Alton Brown has inked a new three-year deal with the Food Network.
Brown will look to develop new series with the network through this new partnership.
He will guest star in two episodes of Food Network Star, set to premiere in June; film the fourth season of The Next Iron Chef, returning in October; and continue on Iron Chef America, with Season 10 launching in the summer.
Brown will continue to produce and star in three Good Eats specials, to air during the 2011-12 season.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack