Alyssa Milano Gives Birth To a Baby Boy
The actress, and husband, CAA agent David Bugliari welcomed their first child together Wednesday.
A baby makes three.
Alyssa Milano and her husband of two years David Bugliari, an agent at the Creative Artists Agency welcomed a son, Milo Thomas Bugliari Wednesday.
"Thank you for all the well wishes for my son Milo," the actress tweeted. "My heart has tripled in size. I love him more than all the leaves on all the trees."
Milo, who was born at 9:27am August 31, and weighed 7 pounds, is the first child for the pair, who wed August 2009.
Milano will next appear in Garry Marshall's Valentines Day followup New Years Eve, set for release Dec. 9, 2011.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- This Week’s Best Game of Thrones Reader Comments: ‘The Lion and the Rose’
- Douglas Coupland on Being a Visual Artist, the ‘Torture’ of Interviews, and Unintended Side Effects
- Alan Thicke on His New Reality Sitcom and Being ‘Considerably More Boring Than Jason Seaver’
- 6 Forgotten Teen Films of the Late ’90s and Early ’00s