Alyssa Milano Gives Birth To a Baby Boy
The actress, and husband, CAA agent David Bugliari welcomed their first child together Wednesday.
A baby makes three.
Alyssa Milano and her husband of two years David Bugliari, an agent at the Creative Artists Agency welcomed a son, Milo Thomas Bugliari Wednesday.
"Thank you for all the well wishes for my son Milo," the actress tweeted. "My heart has tripled in size. I love him more than all the leaves on all the trees."
Milo, who was born at 9:27am August 31, and weighed 7 pounds, is the first child for the pair, who wed August 2009.
Milano will next appear in Garry Marshall's Valentines Day followup New Years Eve, set for release Dec. 9, 2011.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR