Alyssa Milano 'Obsessed' With Michael Jackson Physician Trial
The actress also updates fans about motherhood via Twitter.
Actress Alyssa Milano is "obsessed" with the manslaughter trial of Dr. Conrad Murray currently taking place in Los Angeles. Prosecutors charge that Murray, the personal physician of Michael Jackson, was responsible for the singer's death in June 2009.
The Charmed star tweeted Thursday, "Anyone else obsessed with this trial?"
Aside that update on the trial and baseball, Milano has also been keeping her Twitter followers abreast of her maternal activites following the Aug. 31 birth of her first child, Milo Thomas. She wrote Tuesday, "I just gave Baby Milo his first bath. #tears." She later noted that "He loved it."
Milano recently told US Weekly that the baby was making parenthood easier than expected, "Everything is going so well. [Husband] David [Bugliari] told me, 'It's like you were dropped off from Planet Mom!' I said, 'No, he's such a great baby, he's just making me look good!' "
The actress also admitted that Bugliari, an agent at CAA, was easing her burden as well, "The other day David was carrying him in a BabyBjorn while making work phone calls! It was so sweet and beautiful.
"There is nothing like seeing the man you love with your child."
Milano and Bugliari have been married two years.
The actress will next appear in Garry Marshall's Valentines Day follow-up New Years Eve, set for release Dec. 9, 2011.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR