Alyssa Milano Ready for Another Pregnancy Sooner Than Later
The actress gave birth to her first child, Milo, on Wednesday.
Alyssa Milano just gave birth to her first baby and she's already ready for her next pregnancy.
The Charmed and Who's the Boss actress told E! Online that she and husband Dave Bugliari want a second child sooner than later, "I've had such a great being pregnant that you're probably going to see me more pregnant than not in the next few years because I'm really digging it."
Milano and Bugliari, an agent at Creative Artists Agency, welcomed son Milo Thomas Bugliari into the world Wednesday. The baby weighed 7 pounds.
Milano tweeted, "Thank you for all the well wishes for my son Milo. My heart has tripled in size. I love him more than all the leaves on all the trees."
The actress reportedly had five names picked out for the baby and landed on one after seeing him. She said, "We hear so many nightmare stories about people that have that name set and then they see the baby! Someone told me they had a name picked out like Skylar and then he came out and he was like 10 1/2 pounds and he like a little bruiser and they were like, 'We can't name our kid Skylar. He's more like a Ben or a Charlie.' "
Milano does plan on returning to work but will take plenty of time with baby Milo first, "I really want to enjoy my child," she said. "Everyone keeps telling me how fast it goes by and to spend as much time with them as possible."
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"
- The Extremely Hard Lessons That the Themed Entertainment Industry Learned From Hard Rock Park
- Joe Biden Posts First Selfie With None Other Than President Obama