Alyssa Milano Ready for Another Pregnancy Sooner Than Later
The actress gave birth to her first child, Milo, on Wednesday.
Alyssa Milano just gave birth to her first baby and she's already ready for her next pregnancy.
The Charmed and Who's the Boss actress told E! Online that she and husband Dave Bugliari want a second child sooner than later, "I've had such a great being pregnant that you're probably going to see me more pregnant than not in the next few years because I'm really digging it."
Milano and Bugliari, an agent at Creative Artists Agency, welcomed son Milo Thomas Bugliari into the world Wednesday. The baby weighed 7 pounds.
Milano tweeted, "Thank you for all the well wishes for my son Milo. My heart has tripled in size. I love him more than all the leaves on all the trees."
The actress reportedly had five names picked out for the baby and landed on one after seeing him. She said, "We hear so many nightmare stories about people that have that name set and then they see the baby! Someone told me they had a name picked out like Skylar and then he came out and he was like 10 1/2 pounds and he like a little bruiser and they were like, 'We can't name our kid Skylar. He's more like a Ben or a Charlie.' "
Milano does plan on returning to work but will take plenty of time with baby Milo first, "I really want to enjoy my child," she said. "Everyone keeps telling me how fast it goes by and to spend as much time with them as possible."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws