Amanda Bynes Arrested for DUI
The actress was pulled over in West Hollywood on Friday morning.
Amanda Bynes was arrested for DUI on Wednesday morning, TMZ reported, posting a mug shot to prove it.
The 26-year-old actress was pulled over around 3 a.m. in West Hollywood after trying to pass a police car in her BMW and side-swiping the vehicle, according to the site. She was released from jail at 10:30 a.m., and her bail had been set at $5,000.
Bynes' mug shot is more glamorous than "Gary Busey": she sports a trendy pink dye job, black jacket and the heaviest of eye makeup.
A rep for the star did not immediately respond to a request for comment from THR.
Bynes, whose career launched on Nickelodeon and on the TV sitcom What I Like About You, has starred in such films as Easy A, Hairspray, What a Girl Wants and She's the Man.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)