Amanda Bynes Sentenced to Three Years' Probation
The troubled starlet has settled her suspended-license case.
Amanda Bynes pleaded no contest on Thursday to driving with a suspended license, settling her case that stemmed from a September traffic stop in Burbank that resulted in having her car impounded.
An attorney for the 27-year-old, who currently resides in New York City, entered the plea on her behalf, TMZ first reported.
Bynes has since been sentenced to three years’ probation, fined $300 and warned not to drive without a proper license and insurance.
Bynes' license had been suspended earlier that month after a series of alleged hit-and-run incidents, which came in the wake of an arrest on suspicion of DUI. While the hit-and-run allegations have since been settled, the case regarding Bynes’ potential DUI is still pending.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR