Amanda Crew Top-Lining 'Ferocious' Thriller in Canada
The Canadian actress is playing a TV actress retrieving a sexually incriminating videotape in writer/director Robert Cuffley's thriller now shooting in Saskatoon.
TORONTO - Amanda Crew (Final Destination) is starring in another thriller, this time playing a TV actress trying to secretly retrieve a sexually incriminating videotape from a seedy nightclub in the Canadian indie feature Ferocious.
The thriller by writer/director Robert Cuffley also stars Kim Coates and Michael Eklund and is shooting in Saskatoon through mid-December.
Crew just completed the role of a drug-addicted runaway in the Canadian urban thriller Charlie Zone from director Michael Melski.
Ferocious is produced by Calgary-based Chaos and Saskatoon based KarmaFilm.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR