Amanda Crew Top-Lining 'Ferocious' Thriller in Canada
The Canadian actress is playing a TV actress retrieving a sexually incriminating videotape in writer/director Robert Cuffley's thriller now shooting in Saskatoon.
TORONTO - Amanda Crew (Final Destination) is starring in another thriller, this time playing a TV actress trying to secretly retrieve a sexually incriminating videotape from a seedy nightclub in the Canadian indie feature Ferocious.
The thriller by writer/director Robert Cuffley also stars Kim Coates and Michael Eklund and is shooting in Saskatoon through mid-December.
Crew just completed the role of a drug-addicted runaway in the Canadian urban thriller Charlie Zone from director Michael Melski.
Ferocious is produced by Calgary-based Chaos and Saskatoon based KarmaFilm.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"
- The Extremely Hard Lessons That the Themed Entertainment Industry Learned From Hard Rock Park
- Joe Biden Posts First Selfie With None Other Than President Obama