Is Public Interest in Amanda Knox Fading?
With the April 30 publication of "Waiting to Be Heard" approaching, tepid presales, a broken embargo, a possible new trial and attention focused on the Boston bombing suggest trouble for the hyped memoir.
Tepid presales suggests Amanda Knox's much-hyped memoir Waiting to Be Heard might be headed for a soft debut when it officially goes on sale Tuesday.
The slow presales also raise questions about how strong the ratings will be for ABC's heavily promoted Diane Sawyer ABC News Primetime Special interview with Knox on publication night.
Knox is the Seattle-born American college student who was caught up in the 2007 murder of British roommate Meredith Kercher while studying abroad in Perugia, Italy.
- Danny Boyle in Talks to Direct Steve Jobs Movie, Leonardo DiCaprio Eyed to Star
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- A-Sides with Jon Chattman: Alexz Johnson Living "American Dream;" Pace & Revi and a Bicoastal "Hurricane"
- 'Game Of Thrones' Co-Star Reveals Lena Headey Had 'Mixed Feelings' About That Controversial Rape Scene
- Givin' 'Em Hell and Heaven: Conversations With Joe Satriani and Sebastian Bach
- Angel Haze Slams Homophobia In Hip-Hop, Discusses Sexuality
- Shantel VanSanten Leaves the 'Gang' Behind for Night of Music!
- Neil Patrick Harris Gets Support From Partner David Burtka at Opening Night of 'Hedwig and the Angry Inch'!
- 'Frozen' Soundtrack Nabs Its Biggest Sales Week, Stays at Number 1 for 11th Week
- Reese Witherspoon is All About Peeps in Her Easter Baskets!