Amanda Seyfried Fans Greet Star at Seoul Airport With Birthday Song
The Hollywood actress, accompanied by boyfriend Justin Long on a promotional tour for an Asian cosmetics brand, turned 28 on Tuesday.
SEOUL -- Amanda Seyfried arrived Tuesday at South Korea's Incheon International Airport and was greeted by local fans who welcomed her with a birthday song.
The Hollywood star, who turned 28 on Tuesday, was accompanied by 35-year-old boyfriend and actor Justin Long. She is in town on a promotional tour for Japanese cosmetics brand Cle de Peau Beaute.
Some 40 members of the Korean media and 150 fans welcomed Seyfried. Media reports here said it was her first visit to the country.
Fans at the airport also gave flowers to the actress, who appeared in a simple beige coat with a plaid scarf and black skinny pants.
Best known in Korea for her role in the 2008 musical film Mamma Mia!, the Seyfried will hold a press conference, a meet-and-greet session with fans and a charity event beginning Wednesday. She will leave for Los Angeles on Thursday.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR