Amanda Seyfried to Star Opposite Russell Crowe in 'Fathers and Daughters'
Gabriele Muccino is directing the drama, which will be sold at AFM.
Amanda Seyfried has been cast as Russell Crowe’s daughter in the drama Fathers and Daughters.
Gabriele Muccino is directing the project centered on a woman dealing with a crumbling relationship in the present and looking back on the relationship she had with her father, a famous novelist, 25 years earlier.
Crowe’s deal to play the father closed earlier this week.
Voltage Pictures’ Nicolas Chartier and Craig J. Flores are producing. Sherryl Clark is also producing.
Seyfried’s last year has been quite eventful. She was a key player in Les Miserables, starred in Lovelace and wrapped Seth MacFarlane’s A Million Ways to Die in the West.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR