AMAs 2011: Justin Bieber Brings Christmas Spirit (Video)
The singer performed “Mistletoe” off his new Christmas album.
Dressed in white from head to toe, Justin Bieber took to the stage Sunday night at the 2011 American Music Awards. The singer was promoting his new holiday album, Under the Mistletoe.
Presented by friend and his "Eenie Meenie" collaborator, Sean Kingston, Bieber sang his new single off the album, "Mistletoe."
Watching her boyfriend from the audience, as always, was the adorable Selena Gomez, who was spotted earlier singing along to Nicki Minaj with friend Taylor Swift.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Catherine Deneuve Kicks Off Rendez-vous With French Cinema
- Fresh Off His Oscar Win, 'Gravity' Director Alfonso Cuaron Turns To TV With 'Believe'
- 'The Dog' Filmmakers On Finding The Real-Life 'Dog Day Afternoon' Guy
- 'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram