EXCLUSIVE: 'The Amazing Spider-Man' to Use Pioneering 3D Technology
7:14 PM PST 3/9/2011 by Carolyn Giardina
Columbia's reboot of the superhero saga, which stars Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone, is the first movie to be shot in 3D using 3ality Digital's new small, lightweight rigs that allow for flexibility and mobility.
The Amazing Spider-Man is the first movie to be lensed in 3D using 3ality Digital's TS-5 wireless and handheld beamsplitter mirror rig.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile