Amazon Previews Rival Streaming Service to Netflix
5:25 AM PST 2/1/2011 by Georg Szalai
An ad for the service, which would be bundled with Amazon Prime, briefly appeared on the e-tail giant's site.
NEW YORK – Netflix’s streaming service, which has helped make the company the second-largest U.S. media subscription service and boosted the firm’s market value, may finally get competition from Amazon.com.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile