Amazon's LoveFilm Adds NBCUniversal Kids TV Content
"Curious George," "Barbie: Princess Charm School" and "Rastamouse" are among the library titles covered by the deal.
LONDON -- Amazon's European online streaming video service LoveFilm on Monday added children’s TV content from NBCUniversal, further expanding its offer of kids entertainment.
The library programming deal includes such characters and shows as Curious George and Barbie: Princess Charm School, The Land Before Time, Maisy and Rastamouse.
Financial details weren't disclosed.
Said Simon Morris, chief marketing officer of LoveFilm: "From nostalgic classics to modern favorites, there is a wealth of child-friendly series available on LoveFilm Instant, and these latest additions allow us to offer our ever-growing audience more choice than ever before."
LoveFilm has more than 2 million members in the U.K. and Germany.
Among other kids content deals, Lovefilm recently acquired streaming rights to the Power Rangers franchise.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'