Amber Riley to perform at All-Star game
'Glee' star, Tenors, Colbie Caillat on bill for Tues. classic
Amber Riley will bring her high school pep to the Major League Baseball All-Star game.
The "Glee" starlet will sing a set of songs and the national anthem before Tuesday's edition of the annual midsummer classic held this year at Angel Stadium in Anaheim, Calif., baseball officials announced Sunday.
The 24-year-old Riley plays young diva Mercedes Jones on the recently Emmy-nominated "Glee," which chronicles the musical lives of a group of talented high school outcasts.
Both "Glee" and the All-Star game air on Fox TV.
The Canadian Tenors will perform the Canadian national anthem before Tuesday's game, and country-pop hit maker Colbie Caillat will sing "God Bless America" during the 7th inning stretch.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR