Amber Riley to perform at All-Star game
'Glee' star, Tenors, Colbie Caillat on bill for Tues. classic
Amber Riley will bring her high school pep to the Major League Baseball All-Star game.
The "Glee" starlet will sing a set of songs and the national anthem before Tuesday's edition of the annual midsummer classic held this year at Angel Stadium in Anaheim, Calif., baseball officials announced Sunday.
The 24-year-old Riley plays young diva Mercedes Jones on the recently Emmy-nominated "Glee," which chronicles the musical lives of a group of talented high school outcasts.
Both "Glee" and the All-Star game air on Fox TV.
The Canadian Tenors will perform the Canadian national anthem before Tuesday's game, and country-pop hit maker Colbie Caillat will sing "God Bless America" during the 7th inning stretch.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Amanda Seyfried and Cara Delevingne are Joining Pan
- Theater Review: Michelle Williams and Alan Cumming Come (Back) to the Cabaret
- Christopher Meloni on Surviving Jack, Surviving Dinosaurs, and Why His Oz Character Was Revolutionary
- Hedwig and the Angry Inch Director on Those Fake Hurt Locker Playbills