Amber Tamblyn, David Cross Engaged
The couple, who are 19 years apart, officially stepped out together in 2009.
Amber Tamblyn and comedian David Cross are engaged, the House actress' rep confirms to People.
Tamblyn, who is 19 years younger than Cross, has starred in The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants films, 127 Hours, CBS drama Joan of Arcadia and ABC's The Unusuals. She recently starred on House as Martha M. Masters.
Cross, 47, is best known for playing Tobias Funke in Fox's cult hit Arrested Development, which ran from 2003-06. At the moment, Cross can be seen on IFC Channel's The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret.
Tamblyn is the daughter of actor-dancer Russ Tamblyn (West Side Story). She and Cross officially stepped out together in 2009.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR