AMC adds four actors to 'Killing' pilot
AMC is filling out its "Killing" cast.
The network has inked four more series regular roles in the drama pilot, which centers around the police investigation of a girl's murder.
Michelle Forbes ("True Blood") and Brent Sexton ("W.," "In the Valley of Elah") have been cast as Mitch and Stanley, respectively, the victim's parents.
Eric Ladin ("Generation Kill") has been cast as Jamie, the campaign manger to a mayoral candidate (Billy Campbell). Jamie Anne Allman ("The Notebook") will play Mitch's younger sister, and Joel Kinnaman will play Holder, an ex-narc cop.
Patty Jenkins ("Monster") will direct the pilot, which is executive produced by Veena Sud and Mikkel Bondesen.
Forbes is repped by Domain and the Hofflund Co.; Sexton and Allman by Greene & Associates; Ladin by Main Title and Innovative; and Kinnaman by UTA and Magnolia.
With zombie drama "The Walking Dead" already picked up, "The Killing" remains alone in contention for a series order at the network.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10