AMC adds four actors to 'Killing' pilot
AMC is filling out its "Killing" cast.
The network has inked four more series regular roles in the drama pilot, which centers around the police investigation of a girl's murder.
Michelle Forbes ("True Blood") and Brent Sexton ("W.," "In the Valley of Elah") have been cast as Mitch and Stanley, respectively, the victim's parents.
Eric Ladin ("Generation Kill") has been cast as Jamie, the campaign manger to a mayoral candidate (Billy Campbell). Jamie Anne Allman ("The Notebook") will play Mitch's younger sister, and Joel Kinnaman will play Holder, an ex-narc cop.
Patty Jenkins ("Monster") will direct the pilot, which is executive produced by Veena Sud and Mikkel Bondesen.
Forbes is repped by Domain and the Hofflund Co.; Sexton and Allman by Greene & Associates; Ladin by Main Title and Innovative; and Kinnaman by UTA and Magnolia.
With zombie drama "The Walking Dead" already picked up, "The Killing" remains alone in contention for a series order at the network.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Kaley Cuoco Cuts Her Hair Short, Debuts Blonder Bob Hairdo!
- Emma Stone & Andrew Garfield Bring 'Spider-Man' to 'GMA,' Get Us Really Pumped for the Movie!
- Beyonce Explores Concept of Beauty in 'Pretty Hurts' Video Premiere - Watch Now!
- Third 'Hobbit' Film 'There and Back Again' Renamed to 'Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'