AMC Networks CEO Josh Sapan's 2012 Compensation Falls 23 Percent
Sapan earned $8.9 million last year while executive chairman Charles Dolan made $1.8 million.
AMC Networks CEO Josh Sapan saw his 2012 compensation fall to $8.9 million from $11.5 million a year earlier, mostly due to about $4.1 million less in stock awards.
Executive chairman Charles Dolan was paid $1.8 million, up from $627,388, the company said in a regulatory filing Thursday.
Edward Carroll, the COO, earned $4.2 million, up from $3.7 million; CFO Sean Sullivan made $1.9 million, up from $1.5 million; and general counsel James Gallagher earned $1.5 million, up from $1.2 million.
Shares of AMC sunk one percent on Thursday to $63.41. In 2012, they rose 32 percent.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Film Festival Unveils Star-Studded Lineup for 67th Edition
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR