AMC Networks CEO Josh Sapan's 2012 Compensation Falls 23 Percent
Sapan earned $8.9 million last year while executive chairman Charles Dolan made $1.8 million.
AMC Networks CEO Josh Sapan saw his 2012 compensation fall to $8.9 million from $11.5 million a year earlier, mostly due to about $4.1 million less in stock awards.
Executive chairman Charles Dolan was paid $1.8 million, up from $627,388, the company said in a regulatory filing Thursday.
Edward Carroll, the COO, earned $4.2 million, up from $3.7 million; CFO Sean Sullivan made $1.9 million, up from $1.5 million; and general counsel James Gallagher earned $1.5 million, up from $1.2 million.
Shares of AMC sunk one percent on Thursday to $63.41. In 2012, they rose 32 percent.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR