AMC Networks’ Josh Sapan to Deliver Keynote at MIPTV
The president and CEO of AMC Networks Inc. will talk about the company’s successful brands and original programming strategy.
PARIS - AMC Networks president and CEO Josh Sapan will give a keynote address at this year’s MIPTV on April 2, organizers Reed MIDEM said on Thursday.
Sapan’s keynote will be part of the 2012 Media Mastermind series and will focus on the value of original programming and creating entertainment brands in an increasingly competitive environment.
AMC is known for its recent global hits Mad Men, The Walking Dead, Carlos, Che and other high-quality TV shows and films.
AMC Networks Inc. encompasses AMC, IFC, the Sundance Channel, WE tv, Sundance Selects and IFC Films. This year’s MIPTV market will run from April 1 – 4 in Cannes.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR