AMC/Sundance Channel Secures 'Rectify' for Asia, Latin America, Europe
The show, starring Aden Young and Abigail Spencer, is the first wholly-owned scripted production from the Sundance Channel and will air in the U.S. on April 22.
LONDON – Rectify, starring Killer Elite‘s Aden Young, has inked a deal to air across Asia, Latin America and select European territories. The show is the first wholly-owned scripted production from the Sundance Channel.
Set to premiere in the U.S. on April 22, Rectify details the story of a man released after 19 years in jail -- for the rape and murder of a young girl -- who returns to his hometown.
Fresh DNA evidence casts doubt on his conviction, and the six episodes deal with his readjustment back into the world, while uncertainty over his innocence weighs heavily on his new life.
ITV Studios Global Entertainment has inked a deal with AMC/Sundance Channel Global for an exclusive first-window rollout in Asia, Latin America and select European territories, including France, Spain, Portugal and Benelux.
Abigail Spencer, Clayne Crawford, Luke Kirby, Adelaide Clemens and J. Smith Cameron also star in the show created by Ray McKinnon.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws